MIND BODY SOUL MARKET TERMS OF SERVICE
Hello and welcome to Mind Body Soul Market! Mind Body Soul Market is an online community of holistic products, expert practitioners and divine courses, designed to support individuals on their spiritual awakening journey.
- Definitions. Before we get started, let’s review the terms used in these Terms.
- “Account” means an account created on the Mind Body Soul Market (MBSM) Platform.
- “Content” means any text content, notification, email, video, image or audio, or any other content or any combination thereof, in each case, that we make publicly available or which we permit you to access, whether created by us, you or a third party.
- “Individual Data” means any data that relates to any User’s use of our Services.
- “MBSM Messenger” means the communication system available through our Platform, including without limitation such messaging, video-conferencing, file-sharing or other applications as we may from time to time make available, which may include third-party applications, that may from time to time allow Users to communicate with one another and certain third parties who are not Users.
- “MBSM Platform” or “Platform” means our Website and related applications, including without limitation any mobile application that we may from time to time make available.
- “Mind Body Soul Market”, “MBSM”, “our”, “us”, or “we” means Mind Body Soul Market Inc., a Delaware corporation
- “Services” means any software or services that we make available to you on the MBSM Platform, as well as any offline services that we may provide to you including without limitation coaching sessions, holistic therapy, and wellness classes.
- “Terms” mean these Terms of Service, which are a legally binding agreement that governs your access to our Services.
- “User” means a user of our Services, whether a Customer, Vendor, or otherwise.
- “Customer” means any actual or prospective purchaser of goods or services made available through the MBSM Platform.
- “Vendor” means any person or entity making available goods or services on the MBSM Platform.
- “User Content” means any Content that any User provides to be made available through the MBSM Platform, including without limitation any Account Information or Content submitted through MBSM Messenger.
- “Website” means https://mindbodysoulmarket.com/.
- “You” or “your” means you.
- Acceptance of Terms.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, WHICH REQUIRES THAT YOU AND MBSM ARBITRATE CERTAIN CLAIMS BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF GOING TO COURT, AND LIMITS CLASS ACTION CLAIMS, UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 12 OF THESE TERMS.
- MBSM is not involved in providing medical care or treatment, nor are any of the services offered by any Vendor intended to provide medical care or treatment. The Content that is available on the MBSM Platform is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You are encouraged to seek the guidance of your health care provider with any question you may have regarding your health, health care or any medical condition.
- BY USING OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING OUR WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE. Our Services are intended for use by Customers solely in the United States of America by residents of such market and are intended for use by Vendors throughout the world to provide goods or services to Customers in the United States of America; we make no claims that our Services are appropriate for use by Customers outside of such markets.
- These terms may have changed since your last visit. We reserve the right to revise these Terms in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on our Website. Revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. Your continued use of our Services after a revised version of these Terms has been posted on our Website constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Login Credentials; Account Information; Communications.
- Login Credentials. In order to use some of our Services, you may be required to create an Account by providing certain information. We may ask you to complete a registration form and create a username and password, or we may permit you to login through a third party application (your username, password for us or for any third party application, your “Login Credentials”). Upon creating an Account, we may generate a unique identification code (your “User ID”) associated with your Account. You are responsible for protecting your Login Credentials from unauthorized use, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account (including without limitation any financial obligations). You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your Login Credentials have been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. We are not responsible for losses or damage caused by your failure to safeguard your Login Credentials.
- Account Information. During your registration, you shall give truthful information about you (such as name, email address, physical address, phone number and payment account information) (collectively, your “Account Information”). You represent, warrant and covenant to us that your Account Information is and shall remain accurate and up-to-date, and you understand that you are responsible for ensuring that your Account Information is accurate and for keeping your Account Information up-to-date. We may contact you to verify your Account Information and may require you to provide additional information for purposes of fraud prevention and verifying your Account Information which may include without limitation a copy of your driver’s license, or passport. We may suspend you from our Services if you do not provide such information within a reasonable period. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you understand and agree that MBSM shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or relating to, your account settings or the provision of any Account Information to MBSM or any other User.
- Acknowledgement for You to Receive Communications. You hereby agree: (i) to receive communications, including emails, text messages, push notifications, mail and telephone calls, that are related to our Services; that any communications from us may also include marketing materials from us or from third parties; and that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically are deemed to satisfy any legal communication requirements. You may opt out from receiving our communications by emailing email@example.com or selecting to unsubscribe as may be provided in the applicable correspondence. In addition, if you create an Account, we may allow you to opt in to receive certain communications regarding certain Account activity (any such settings, “Notification Settings”). You may change any Notification Settings through your Account at any time.
- Our Services; Fees. Our Services offer a platform for a supportive online community of holistic products, expert practitioners and divine courses, designed to support each individual on a spiritual awakening journey. Customers and Vendors may communicate with each other using our Services. Because we only provide you a platform, you agree that we have no responsibility for any such communications.
- Customers. This Section 4(a) applies to Customers only.
- Account. There is no requirement to create an Account in your role as a Customer. However, you may find that creating an Account facilitates being a Customer, as you will be able to make purchases on our Platform without having to re-enter your information. For that reason, we encourage you to create an Account.
- Purchases; Library. You may purchase goods or services using our Services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, any Content that we make available to you through our Services is licensed and not sold, even if these terms or our Services refer to a “purchase” or “sale” of services. We are not responsible for any fulfillment, quality or any other aspect of any such goods or services; instead, you understand and agree that the applicable Vendor is solely responsible therefor. Some services that are offered by a Vendor may include the ability to view a video or other Content more than one time, sometimes without any limit and other times with a limit set forth on our Services. Any such video or other Content will be available to you in a library that we make available on our Services. However, you understand that we may remove any such video or other Content, for reasons set forth in Sections 7(d), 8(b) or 8(c).
- Fees. We do not directly charge Customers fees for using our Services. You have to pay fees to purchase goods or the right to use Services on our Platform. In addition, you should be aware that Vendors pay a portion of any sales price to us. We reserve the right to charge fees for your use of our Services in the future. We will provide notice on our Services before we charge such fees. If you continue to use our Services after we provide such notice, you agree to pay the fees described on our Services.
- Billing and Payment Policy. We may use a third-party payment service to bill you through an online account for your purchases of goods and services in lieu of directly processing your credit card information. By submitting your payment account information, you grant us the right to store and process your information with the third-party payment service, which may change from time to time; you agree that we will not be responsible for any failures of the third party to adequately protect such information. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of such third-party payment service in addition to these Terms. You acknowledge that we may change the third-party payment service and move your information to other service providers that encrypt your information using transport layer security (TLS) or other comparable security technology.
- Satisfaction with Goods or Services; Refunds. If you are dissatisfied with any goods or services that may be offered from time to time on our Platform, or with any Vendor or the customer service provided by any Vendor, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to resolve the situation, but we appreciate the feedback and may restrict a Vendor’s ability to use our Services if we believe that the Vendor is not treating Customers appropriately. If you believe that any goods or services that you obtained through our Services are not satisfactory, we ask that you discuss that with the Vendor and seek any refund or other remedy from the Vendor. Other than as may be expressly set forth on our Platform as updated from time to time, we have no obligation to provide you with any refunds or credits.
- Reviews. You may, at your option, create a review for any goods or services that you have purchased using functionality that we may from time to time provide. You agree to provide an honest review. You understand that we may remove any review for any reason, including without limitation if we suspect that you are being compensated for such review.
- Vendors. This Section 4(b) applies to Vendors only.
- Account. To be a Vendor, you must create an Account. You may only use such Account as a Vendor. If you would like to separately have a role as a Customer, you must either create a separate Account or use functionality we may offer from time to time to be a “guest” or the like.
- Descriptions. You shall ensure that the descriptions of products and services, and any limitations on services, shall be accurately set forth on our Services.
- Fulfillment. You shall provide to each Customer that purchases goods or services on our Platform such goods and services that are purchased by such Customer, in accordance with the time frames that you commit to in accordance with our Platform. If you are providing goods, you are responsible for entering into contracts for shipment, insurance, duties and other matters to arrange for providing goods to the applicable Customer. If you will charge separately for shipping or insurance, you must separately set forth the fee therefor for the applicable goods on our Services. If you will charge separately for duties, you must inform the Customer in advance, on the page where the Customer will purchase the applicable goods on our Services.
- Payment; Commissions. On a periodic basis (as set forth on our Services) (each, a “Period”), we will calculate the amount due to you, which shall be equal to the total of the fees to purchase goods or services less the amount of the commission set forth on the Vendor portion of our Services from time to time. We will report the amount due to you within a reasonable period after the end of such Period and pay such amount to an account that you specify to us in writing from time to time. If there is a charge-back or other reduction of any amount that was paid to you, we may require you to repay that amount to us or we may withhold that amount from future payments to you, at our option, and you agree to the foregoing. You understand that we may change the commission from time to time, by providing you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice. If you continue to use our Services after such notice period, you are agreeing to the new commission. We will make payments to you by a reasonable method, as we may specify to you from time to time.
- Non-Circumvention. You shall not circumvent our Services, for any purpose, such as without limitation to avoid paying any fee to us. In the event that we discover that you are circumventing our Services, we may, without limiting any other remedy, charge you a fee equal to the amount that you would have paid to us absent such circumvention. We may do so by reducing the amount that we pay you in accordance with Section 4(b)(iv).
- Reviews. Through functionality that we may make available from time to time, you may read reviews of your goods and services. You agree to reasonably consider such reviews. You understand and agree that we will not change any review of any of your goods and services. You shall not review any goods or services that are competitive with any goods or services that you may make available from time to time. You shall not compensate any User for providing any review, except that you may provide free goods or services to a limited population (as reasonably determined by MBSM and size of which limited population MBSM will either set forth on our Services or provide to you on your request) in exchange for a review.
- Fair Treatment. You agree to treat each Customer that purchases any goods or services through our Services consistently with how you treat each other Customer and at least consistently with how you treat each customer that purchases any goods or services from you without use of our Services.
- Trademarks. You understand and agree that you may not use any trademark, logo, service mark or the like of MBSM.
- All Users. This Section 4(c) applies to all Users.
- Communications; MBSM Messenger. Our Services may allow you to upload or download certain Content from such devices and applications as we may from time to time make available. Our Services may also allow for communication between Customers and Vendors. You understand that we are not responsible for any such communications, including without limitation the Content of any communications through MBSM Messenger or any other messaging, audio or video-conferencing or file-sharing tools that we may from time to time make available. However, if you would like to report a concern about a communication, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Tax Liability. MBSM is only a venue for connecting Customers and Vendors directly in an online community. You are solely responsible for understanding and evaluating any tax liability related to actions on the MBSM Platform, as well as paying any such tax liability to the applicable governmental authorities. You are solely responsible for determining the need to report any such sales or services pursuant to the requirements of local, state, or federal law or other applicable legal requirements. MBSM cannot and does not offer tax advice to Users nor does MBSM provide any tax documentation to Users; MBSM recommends that you consult with a tax advisor for such advice and documentation. You are solely responsible for any taxes arising from your use of our Platform, any Content contained therein, and for the Services that you request or perform therein, excluding our income.
- Tax Forms. Vendors who are U.S. citizens or other U.S. persons (as defined in IRS Form W-9) are required to provide a completed IRS Form W-9, to be updated annually, or upon any change in the User’s tax status and/or change in the Vendor’s name or TIN. Other Users are required to provide the data necessary to complete the necessary tax reporting forms, to be updated annually, or upon any change in the User’s tax status and are required to complete IRS Form W-8. MBSM will not be required to make any payments to a Vendor who has not provided the foregoing information. You shall be responsible for creating and filing any tax documents.
- Compliance with Tax Laws. You shall comply with all applicable state, federal, local and international laws, and assume all responsibility for making payments related to any state or federal income taxes, payroll and withholding taxes, social security taxes, unemployment insurance taxes, Medicare taxes, disability insurance or taxes, or worker’s compensation insurance or taxes. MBSM disclaims any responsibility for the foregoing, and you agree to indemnify and hold MBSM harmless against such taxes or contributions. As used herein, “taxes” shall mean all taxes, charges, fees, encumbrances, liens, customs, duties or other assessments, however denominated, including any interest, penalties, additions to tax or additional taxes that may become payable in respect thereof, imposed by the United States government, any state, local or foreign government, or any agency or political subdivision of any such government.
- Independent Contractor Status. As a Vendor, you shall perform all services under these Terms as an “independent contractor” and not as an employee or agent of MBSM or of any Customer. You are not authorized to assume or create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of, or in the name of, MBSM or to bind MBSM in any manner. In the performance of your services, you have the authority to control and direct the performance of the details of the services, MBSM being interested only in the results obtained. However, the services contemplated by these Terms must meet MBSM’s standards and approval and shall be subject to MBSM’s general right of inspection and supervision to secure their satisfactory completion. You shall not use MBSM’s trade names, trademarks, service names or service marks without prior approval of MBSM.
- Referrals. MBSM may engage distributors or other individuals or entities who may have been compensated or incentivized to speak on our behalf and/or refer you to our Platform. If you receive a referral from a third-party source, note that such individual or entity may have been compensated by us for such statements.
- Scope of Service; Modifying and Terminating Service.
- Modification of Services. We may change and update our Services at any time. We may add or remove features including without limitation making free Services paid Services and vice versa. We will endeavor to give you appropriate advance notice about any major changes, although you understand that we may stop, suspend or change our Services at any time without prior notice. If you do not like our Services or these Terms, or would like to provide constructive feedback, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not promise to make any changes that you suggest, and your sole remedy if you are dissatisfied with our Services or these Terms is that you may discontinue your use of our Services.
- Suspension of Services. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our Services in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. Our Services may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons. In order to use our Services, you must have a computer with Internet access that can access our Website or a compatible mobile device enabled with any mobile application we may provide. You will be solely responsible for procuring any hardware, software or other materials that are required or recommended for your use of our Services.
- Termination by Us. We may terminate your access to our Services, in our sole discretion, for any reason and at any time. If you have provided us with your email address, we will endeavor to provide electronic notice to you at such email address. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to our Services.
- Termination by You. You may terminate these Terms at any time by ceasing to use our Services and, if applicable, by closing your Account. We may provide instructions on our Platform for how to close your Account, and may update such instructions from time to time. Please follow such instructions if you would like to close your Account.
- Telecommunications. When using our Services, your telecommunications carrier’s normal rates and charges apply. Unless otherwise set forth in these Terms, we are not responsible for any charges you incur from your telecommunications carrier or otherwise as a result of use of our Services. You are responsible for ensuring that, at all times while using our Services, you are not in violation of any agreement with your telecommunications carrier.
- Survival of Terms. The following Sections of these Terms and any accrued obligations will survive any termination of these Terms: this Section 5(f), Sections 6(a)(ii), 6(a)(iii), 6(a)(iv), 6(a)(v), 6(a)(vi), 6(c), 6(d), 6(e), 6(f), 7(b), 7(c), 7(d) and 8-12 and any related definitions.
Intellectual Property; Licenses; Content; Individual Data.
Content, Individual Data, Suggestions.
- Our Content. Subject to these Terms and any other agreement between you and us, we hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use Content that we make available through our Services, solely for your personal and non-commercial use (except that a Vendor may use such Content for commercial use to further the business of such Vendor), and subject to any restrictions on certain types of Content set forth in these Terms. You understand that the Content that is posted on our Services is used by you at your own risk.
- Changes to Content. We reserve the right to make changes to any Content or descriptions of our Services without obligation to issue any notice of such changes. If you believe your content has been removed incorrectly, you may request a review for appeal by emailing email@example.com.
- Rights in User Content Granted by You. You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable, royalty free, fully paid up license to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, translate, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and otherwise use your User Content, and you understand that we may allow any third party to use your User Content as well.
- Your Responsibility for User Content. You are solely responsible for all of your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through our Services, nor any use of your User Content by MBSM on or through our Services, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Individual Data. You will own your Individual Data. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable, royalty free, fully paid up license to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, translate, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and otherwise use any Individual Data, and you understand that we may allow any third party to use such Individual Data.
- Unsolicited Feedback. We welcome your feedback, ideas and suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”). If you send us any Suggestions, including as permitted under Section 5(a), you agree that: (1) your Suggestion(s) become our property and you are not owed any compensation in exchange; (2) none of the Suggestion(s) contain confidential or proprietary information of any third party; (3) we may use or redistribute Suggestion(s) for any purpose and in any way; (4) there is no obligation for us to review your Suggestion(s); and (5) we have no obligation to keep any Suggestions confidential.
- Applications; License to Use.
- License to Use. Subject to these Terms and any other agreement between you and us, we grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to install and use any application we may offer on a compatible mobile device for your personal, non-commercial purposes and use of our Platform, in each case, solely in the manner enabled by us.
- Limitations; Revocation. Your license to use our Services is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms. From time to time, we may upgrade our Services or make improvements to our Services. You agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades or improvements. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of any mobile application we may provide or the Website or a sale of a copy of any such application or our Website, and we retain all rights and interest in our Services. Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, is void. We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
- No Implied Licenses. Nothing contained on our Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use our Services or any Content, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (b) with our prior written permission or the written permission of the third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on our Services.
- Copyright Infringement; DMCA Policy. If you believe that any materials on our Services infringe your copyright, you may request that such materials be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an agent and must include the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed, including a description of the work and, where possible, a copy or the location of an authorized version of the work; (ii) identification of the material that you believe to be infringing, including a description of the material, and its location on our Website; (iii) your name, address, telephone number and email address; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement that the information in your claim is accurate; and (vi) a statement that “under penalty of perjury,” you declare that you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Our agent for copyright issues relating to our Services is Copyright Agent, 22 Skyline Drive, Wellesley, MA 02482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect the rights of copyright owners, we reserve the right to suspend your Account and/or other any User privileges, delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and/or terminate the Account and/or other User privileges of a repeat infringer.
- Security. You acknowledge that our Services use the Internet for data transfer and Internet-connected servers to store Content and Individual Data. While we use commercially reasonable security measures for such servers, no security measures are entirely effective and Internet communications may have inherent insecurities. As such, we make no representations or warranties regarding the security offered in respect of our Services.
Your Use; Prohibited Conduct.
- General. As a condition of your use of our Services, you will not use our Services for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms. You further agree to comply with any other applicable terms and conditions of use set forth on our Services. We reserve the right, without prior notice to you and in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to our Services if we decide that your use violates these Terms, including for the reasons listed in this Section 7, or for any other reason.
- Prohibited Use; Unauthorized Access. You agree not, and will not permit any person or entity, to: (i) use, or allow the use of, our Services for any unfair or deceptive practices or in contravention of any federal, state, local, foreign or other applicable law or rules and regulations of regulatory or administrative organizations; (ii) act in a fraudulent, tortious, malicious or negligent manner when using our Services; (iii) act in any manner that, in our sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services; (iv) obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not intentionally made available through our Services; (v) obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through our Services; (vi) circumvent, remove or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of our Services, features that prevent copying or using any part of our Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of our Services or any Content; (vii) introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to our Services; and (viii) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of our Services or any Content. In the event that you gain access to information not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify us and destroy all copies of such information in your possession.
- Prohibited Content and User Activity. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or organization to use our Services to: (i) transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us; (ii) use a name or language that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive; (iii) post defamatory statements; (iv) post hateful or offensive Content or Content that disparages any ethnic, racial, sexual, gender, religious or other group; (v) post Content that depicts or advocates the use of illegal drugs; (vi) post Content that characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable; (vii) post Content which infringes another’s copyright, trademark or trade secret; (viii) post unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services; (ix) harass, threaten, bully, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity; (x) promote, solicit or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes; (xi) exploit children under 18 years of age; (xii) engage in disruptive activity, such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize a forum; (xiii) invade the privacy of any person, including without limitation posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age); (xiv) solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age; (xv) create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity; or (xvi) encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense. We reserve the right to consider other conduct to be prohibited. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you will not post any content to any of our social media accounts that is any of items (i)–(xvi) above.
Without limiting the foregoing in this Section 7(c), Vendors may not display discriminatory behavior or engage in hate speech through their content uploads or through any other interaction/activity on the Platform. Without limiting the foregoing in this Section 7(c), Customers may not engage in discriminatory behavior or hate speech in using community spaces, in writing reviews, in direct interactions with other users, or through any other interaction or activity on the Platform.
- Intellectual Property Infringement. You agree that the structure, organization and code used in conjunction with our Services are proprietary to us. You shall not, and shall not permit any person or entity to: (i) use our Services on a service bureau, time sharing or any similar basis, or otherwise for the benefit of any other person or entity; (ii) alter, enhance, or make derivative works of our Services or any Content available through the foregoing; (iii) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from our Services; or (iv) sell, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available our Services including any modifications, enhancements, derivatives and other software and materials provided hereunder by us or copies thereof to others in violation of these Terms. Unless as otherwise set forth by us in writing, you understand and acknowledge that all Content contained on our Services is the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Third Party Service.
- Third Party Service. Our Service may include features or functionalities that interoperate with services operated by third parties, which may be pursuant to a generally available application programming interface made available by such a third party or pursuant to an agreement that we have with such a third party. We have no control over any features or functionalities offered by any third party, and those features or functionalities may be modified, suspended or terminated at any time with no notice.
- Providers of Third Party Platforms. You hereby acknowledge and agree that all of our licensors, suppliers or other third parties: (i) are not parties to these Terms; (ii) have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to MBSM; (iii) are not responsible for addressing claims by you or any third party relating to our Services, including without limitation any product liability claims, claims under consumer protection laws or claims under any other law, rule or regulation; and (iv) have no responsibility to investigate, defend, settle or discharge any claim that our Services or use thereof infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers; Miscellaneous.
- No Warranty. OUR SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS FREE OF ERRORS; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS OR SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MECHANISMS FOR THE DOWNLOADING AND TRANSMITTING CONTENT) PROVIDED BY OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THAT OUR SERVERS OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Waiver of Liability. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU WILL NOT BE MISAPPROPRIATED, INTERCEPTED, DELETED, DESTROYED OR USED BY OTHERS. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by failed delivery or receipt of Content or any third party’s use or distribution of Content. You hereby acknowledge and agree that MBSM merely stores and hosts User Content but does not actively create User Content. Under no circumstances will MBSM be liable for any claims that may arise from User Content, including without limitation claims for intellectual property infringement.
- Limitation of Liability.
- General. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY OTHER USER OF OUR SERVICES, ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OR MISUSE OF OUR SERVICES, YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- Limitation. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THESE TERMS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) $100.00; OR (II) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN COMMISSIONS, IF ANY, IN THE THEN-PRIOR TWELVE (12)-MONTH PERIOD.
- Exclusions. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL INSTEAD APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. Our Services are only a means of connecting Users, and except to the extent, if any, that we serve as a communications platform among Users for purposes of direct Customer and Vendor communication, we do not take part in the interaction between or among Users. As a result of our limited involvement in the actual contact between or among Users, in the event that you have a dispute with any Users, you hereby release us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, investors, subsidiaries and contractors from any and all claims, demands or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We expressly disclaim any liability or claims that may arise between or among Users of our Services. You waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.” You hereby waive any other similar provision of applicable law that applies to you.
- Indemnification. By using our Services, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees and agents from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense (collectively, “Claims”), including without limitation attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that arises in connection with (i) your provision of any Content, (ii) your use of our Services and/or (iii) any user or other third party’s use of any Content that you submit via our Services. At our option, you agree to defend us from any Claims.
- Waiver of Rights. MBSM’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly agent of MBSM.
- Minors. Our Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you are a parent or guardian and you discover that your child has created an unauthorized account on our Services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the account.
- Successors and Assigns; Binding Effect. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our consent. These Terms shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties to these Terms and their respective successors, permitted transferees and permitted assigns.
- Independent Contractor Status. We and you are independent contractors and are not partners, joint venturers, agents, employees or representatives of each other.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolutions. These Terms, and any dispute between you and us, shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to principles of conflicts of law that would result in the application of the law of any other jurisdiction, except that the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of the arbitration provisions set forth below. Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that this Section 11 is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt-out of the Arbitration Procedures or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and us must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Boston, Massachusetts except that you or we are permitted (a) to bring small claims actions in state court in the county in which you reside if such court has a small claims procedure and if such court is located in the United States of America; (b) to bring claims for injunctive relief in any court having jurisdiction over the parties; or (c) to seek enforcement of a judgment in any court having jurisdiction over the parties. To the extent permitted by law, you and we agree to waive trial by jury in any court proceeding.
- Agreement to Arbitrate; Waiver of Class Action.
- Opt-out. You may opt out of this Agreement to Arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor we can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. The opt-out notice must state that you do not agree to the Agreement to Arbitrate and must include your name, address, phone number, your MBSM account, if applicable, to which the opt-out applies and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this Agreement to Arbitrate. You must sign the opt-out notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. You must use this address to opt out: Mind Body Soul Marketplace Inc., ATTN: Arbitration Opt-Out, 22 Skyline Drive, Wellesley, MA 02482.
- Effect of Changes on Arbitration. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any change to the Arbitration Procedures (other than a change to any notice address or Website link provided herein) in the future, that change shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against us prior to the effective date of the change. Moreover, if we seek to terminate the Arbitration Procedures from these Terms, such termination shall not be effective until thirty (30) days after the version of these Terms not containing the Arbitration Procedures is posted to our Website, and shall not be effective as to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against us prior to the effective date of removal.
- Survival. In accordance with Section 5 (Scope of Service; Modifying and Terminating Service), this Section 12 (Agreement to Arbitrate; Waiver of Class Action) will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- For Additional Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some cases, we may include a discount code where we still earn a commission and you are able to pay a lower fee for a product or service than is generally available.
Please note that we do not provide medical care or treatment. If you need medical treatment, please speak to your health care provider.
As we describe in our Terms of Service, we provide links to third party sites as a convenience and we are not responsible for the content of any third party site. This applies to affiliate links as well, and we note that products or services may have changed since the time that we provided an affiliate link. Therefore, you should always independently decide whether to purchase any product or service using your own judgment. Please see our Terms of Service, for our full terms that relate to third party sites.
When we provide an affiliate link, we do not directly sell or otherwise make available any of the products or services made available through that affiliate link, even if we are reviewing that product or service. In that case, you and the relevant third party are the only two parties to any communications or transaction, including payment, discount, price or availability of the product or service. You must be willing to agree to the seller’s terms of sale or service, or other similar terms, which are a contract between you and that third party; we are not a party to those terms. If you have any request for refund, warranty claim, questions about the product or service or other claims, you understand that the third party is solely responsible for a refund, warranty claim, questions about the product or service or other claims and we are not responsible. Of course, we may try to answer questions, but we cannot commit to doing so given the volume of comments or questions that we receive.
When we make posts, reviews or otherwise provide Content regarding a product or service, we do so independently of the commission or other fee that we may earn. We are posting our independent opinion regarding the product or service, after we have tested it. We [do not/may] accept free products from companies for our reviews[, but even when we do, we do not let our reviewer know whether the product or service was obtained for free, to maintain independence]. If you disagree with any opinion of ours, we encourage you to let us know and we will consider whether to update our Content.
Awaken the Divine TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT (HEREIN REFERRED TO AS “PROGRAM”) YOU (HEREIN REFERRED TO AS “CLIENT”) AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS STATED HEREIN.
Mind Body Soul Market, LLC. (herein referred to as “Partnership” or “Company”), agree to provide the following: “Awaken the Divine”.
When you purchase an Awaken the Divine Series, you are purchasing for specific dates which you can find current on the website and in your confirmation email.
This Program includes the following:
Awaken the Divine virtual series.
A recording of the live streamed portion will be provided.
The cost for this event is $444 for the series or $599 for the series and Awaken the Divine Ritual Box.
There are no refunds.
If you purchase a live stream ticket and do not attend the event live, you will be provided a recording.
Should the event need to be rescheduled, your ticket shall be transferable to a future series.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance in the Program.
Client releases the Partnership, its officers, employers, directors, owners, instructors, sub-contractors and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable and unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for damages including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary from the use or misuse of Company’s services or participation in the Program.
Client understands Company is not responsible for any personal injury, property damage, or any loss whatsoever incurred by Client arising from acts of omissions by any hotels, restaurants, tour services or other third party company or organization.
The Company respects Client’s privacy and insists that Client respects the Company’s and Program Participant’s privacy as well (herein referred to as “Participants”). While this cannot be a complete confidentiality provision because this will be taped (as discussed below), Company shall not disclose the Client’s personal information, including full name, address, e-mail or credit card information (“Confidential Information”).
Information Participants learn about each other during the course of the Program shall not be shared by one another outside of the Program. Participants agree not to use such information learned from one another in any manner other than in discussion with the Company or other Program Participants during the course of the Program.
Both Parties will keep this information in strictest confidence and shall use their best efforts to safeguard the Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft, including the Confidential Information Client provides to Company.
CONSENT TO VIDEO AND PROMOTIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Client hereby grants to the Company and its licensees, assignees, and other successors-in-interest, all rights of every kind and character whatsoever in perpetuity in and to Client’s appearance (hereinafter referred to as the “Appearance”) in connection with promotional footage and photography for the Program.
Client hereby authorizes Company to photograph and record (on tape, film, or otherwise), the Appearance; to edit at its discretion and to include with the appearance of others in the Program; and to use the Appearance in any manner or media whatsoever, including without limitation unrestricted use for purposes of publicity, advertising and sales promotion; and to use my name and likeness in connection with the Program.
Client hereby waive all rights, release, and discharge the Company from, and shall neither sue nor bring any proceeding against any such parties for, any claim, demand or cause of action whether now known or unknown, for defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, or based upon or relating to the use of Client’s Appearance.
Company owns all rights and proceeds resulting from Client’s Appearance. Company is not obligated to utilize the authorization granted by Client hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
1) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The parties agree that they will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
2) ASSIGNMENT. Neither Party may assign this Agreement without the express written consent of both Parties.
3) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or misuse of the product(s) or services, excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Client recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or misrepresentations of the Company.
4) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Client, Client is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
5) EQUITABLE RELIEF. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties for which monetary relief is inadequate and where a Party may suffer irreparable harm in the absence of an appropriate remedy, the injured Party may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order or injunction.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
This Agreement and constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, supersedes all previous discussions, negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings between them relating to such subject matter, and may not be modified, amended, or discharged, nor may any of its terms be waived, except by an instrument in writing signed by both parties in duplicate.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, United States of America.
HEALTH AND MEDICAL LIABILITY WAIVER
Regarding the Awaken the Divine Series
I voluntarily choose to participate in the Program, “Awaken the Divine”. I understand that this Program will not provide health care, medical care or diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.
I understand that the Program’s employees, instructors, owners, officers, and subcontractors are not acting as doctors, licensed dietitians, nutritionists, psychologists, or any other licensed or registered professionals. I understand the advice administered in this Program shall not replace advice given to me by a registered professional in any of these areas.
I expressly assume the risks of my participation in the Program, including any dietary and lifestyle changes.
I understand that I may participate in body movement sessions offered in the Program. I understand that I may refuse to participate at any time. I recognize that these sessions may require physical exertion that can be strenuous. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the program. I am fully aware of and voluntarily take the risks associated with participating in the program session.
I assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in Program sessions. If I am pregnant I will inform the Program’s instructors.
I acknowledge that I am making these decisions with a sound mind and of my own recognizance. I understand that I am free to accept or reject advice or recommendations at my own free will.
I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly, waive any claim for injury or damages I may sustain as a result of participating in this Program. I release the Partnership from all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, lawsuits, claims and demands in law or equity, I have or will have in the future whether foreseeable or unforeseeable arising from my past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to the Program.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE WORKING AGREEMENTS ABOVE.
Last Updated: May 31, 2022
Join our community newsletter to awake the divine within you!